Chicago Personal Injury Office
The Law Offices of John S. Eliasik
180 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60601
Chicago Law Office
The Law Offices of John S. Eliasik is a Chicago law firm dedicated to representing the injured in personal injury and workers’ compensation claims. Our founder, attorney John S. Eliasik, started off working on the defense side of these types of legal disputes, as a lawyer for a large insurance company. He now uses the practical knowledge and insight he gained from that experience in the service of the injured. We are able to provide informed advice and personalized service, and we fight hard to obtain maximum compensation for our clients.
Visit Our Conveniently Located Chicago Law Office
The Law Offices of John S. Eliasik is located just a couple of blocks from the Chicago River in downtown Chicago, Illinois. Our location is ideal for working with a wide variety of clients in Chicago, Evanston, Oak Lawn, Schaumburg, Bolingbrook and other surrounding communities. If you’d like to visit our Chicago law office, you can use the following driving directions:
- From the north: Take I-94, heading southeast. I-94 east will eventually merge with I-90 east. After the merge, continue driving for about 6.5 miles and take exit 50B toward Ohio Street East. After about one mile, merge onto West Ohio Street. Turn right onto North LaSalle Street and our office is on the right, just past the Chicago River.
- From the south: Take I-57 north and merge onto westbound I-94. Stay to the left to continue on I-94 Express. After about 5 miles, take exit 53B on the left, following signs for I-55 south/I-90 west/I-94 west/Ryan Expressway. Merge onto westbound I-90/I-94, drive for 3 miles and then take exit 51A for Lake Street. Make a right onto West Lake Street, drive for a little less than a mile and then turn right onto North LaSalle Street and our office is immediately on the right.
- From the west: From I-290 east, take the exit for Wacker Drive. Make a slight right onto South Franklin Street, drive southbound for a little less than a mile and then turn right onto West Lake Street. Take the second right onto North LaSalle Street and our office is just ahead on the right.
- From the east:From East Grand Avenue, turn left onto North Wabash Avenue. Drive for a few blocks, passing the Chicago River, and make a right onto East Upper Wacker Drive. Take the fifth left onto North LaSalle Street and you will see our office on the right.
If you’d like to visit our Chicago law office using public transportation, the Green Line and Blue Line subways stop at North Clark Street and West Lake Street, just one block from our office.
If you’ve been injured, call today to learn about available legal options and potential compensation.
- State of Illinois: Drivers Facility
- Cadillac Palace Theatre
- Illinois Bureau of Tourism
- Chicago Cultural Center